2013 Report due dates
IANR Unit Administrator reports - March 1, 2014
- Entering IANR Administrative Information guide (PDF 162KB)
NOTE: guide updated 2/11/2014 to include information on text fields that have limits on amount of text entry
NFS - TBD (The data entry updates are finished and staff may enter content into Activity Insight.)
Feb 21, 2014: The Annual Report document is being updated to add the content from the new screens. At this time the document will not display any data entered in the screens in the Nebraska Forest Service section.
IANR - January 18, 2014
CEHS - January 20, 2014
2013 Instruction Guides for Completing the Annual Report
For the 2013 reporting year, the content entry instructions are available in multiple guides separated by function. Everyone will need to view or print the first three guides as all IANR faculty or staff reporting via Activity Insight are required to complete the Yearly Summary Statement and the appropriate Goal screen(s). You will complete other sections as appropriate for your position.
Webinar Recording (opens in new window or tab, depending on your browser setting)
- Introduction (0:00-4:25)
- topics include IANR AI Resources page, login, and sections to use for administrative purposes
- Data from other sources (4:26-13:44) (IANR Guide page 1)
- explanation of data imported from several other university systems
- Update Apportionment Information (13:45-22:45 (page 2))
- instructions on updating this content
- View or Print Annual Reports (22:46-33:55) (page 3)
- includes explanation of how to handle accounts of retired or resigned personnel
- Generate a Report for other Data Reporting (33:56-50:29) (page 4)
- includes explanation of Academic Units for IANR and CEHS personnel
- Conclusion (50:30-54:11)
- includes logoff and getting help information
Transfer Your eAFRA Past Annual Reports
The eARFA system will only be available until May 9, 2014.
Since Activity Insight and eARFA have different structures for storing data, your past Annual Reports were NOT transferred to the Activity Insight (AI) system. If you need any of your annual Past Reports for Promotion and Tenure or other purposes, you will need to “transfer” those reports from eARFA to AI.
You will need to save your report(s) in eARFA as PDF file(s) and then you will upload the PDF files into the AI program.
Please see the Transfer guide (PDF 107KB) for step-by-step instructions.
Check Publication Citations entered by UNL Libraries
The Libraries staff will work with departments to enter historical publication citations for the faculty members. After the citations are entered individual faculty should review what has been entered into the ActivityInsight database. Please see the instruction guide for checking and correcting citation data (PDF 115KB).
IANR's Activity Insight Improvement Priorities for 2013
Based on the results of the faculty and administrator surveys conducted earlier this year, IANR has set a list of Improvement Priorities for 2013. Please see the July 23rd email from David Jackson for details.